Friday, August 10, 2012

Serving Tray Table

Kids' God Father Marc gave us this table one year ago, but we used this one as babies' diaper and wipes station. Because I am so into the painting right now after I bought from Cece Caldwell, I am trying to look for all the pieces that I can repaint, and my attention was stop at that table, so I decided to repaint again, and am sure sooner when my babies are all out of diaper, I can put back in the living room or deck for my coffee ,tea and cookie serving table again!
I bought a can of Vintage White, a can of Young Wheat, and a small sample can of Seattle Mist from Cece Caldwell weeks ago, and thought I could try the sample color of Seattle Mist for the table today, but unfortunately i was wrong, after I finished the top tray part, I asked Mr.Honey if the rest of paint would be enough for the bottom, he said no. So I had to use different color to finish my table. I used color of Young Wheat for the bottom part, (  Mr.Honey helped me to sand the bottom part and painted too) and luckily it looked all right with two different colors. I also used stencil I bought from Michael's ( weeks ago, I found  some supplies of Martha Stewart was on sale ) and painted on the top tray, and now it is definitely ready for my tea /coffee tray!


just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment