Friday, August 31, 2012

"I am not a Plastic Bag"

Summer seems goes by too quick and next week i have to sadly back to work, what a wonderful summer! I am lucky enough to have the summer off to spend time with two little ones.BUT now I am greedy again , wish it was still in June. There are couple things i have to do before I go back to work, first thing  was clearing out my closet while my two babies were napping,  and look! My little treasure I hid in the closet, and I almost forgot them! ( well, guess all the women do that, shopping then hid them in the closet, and later forgot them)

Does anyone still remember "I am not a plastic bag"??? ( In 2007 I think?)-- It was designed by Anya Hindmarch, the canvas bag quickly sold out in London in a matter of hours, months before being released. And the bag retailed for only 5.00 in UK but quicky fetched $400.00 on EBAY.

My girlfriend was a flight attendant , she flied to Hong Kong all the time few years ago. I asked her to buy  two for me , and thought one as a gift for my another girlfriend, but my other girlfriend also bought already, so they were always sitting in the closet, and of course I have too many bags, and I even forgot to use it myself. And now, I am like a child , so excited to find my treasure back! I can't wait to use it tomorrow!!!


Does anyone want the extra one I have?  $30.00 same as I paid few years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment