Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pizza Board

I bought this pizza board from a thrift store today, I wanted to give to a special family friend - our kids' Italian NoNo Tony.  Although myself  likes it a lot, I think Tony will even more appreciate it. He is Italian, and is also a family friend of Mr.Honey for over 30 years, now my kids call him NoNo. Since kid's grandma and opa are living far away, we celebrate all the holiday at his house, and he makes wonderful meal every time. He will freshly makes pizza and deliver to my house, he doesn't speak Chinese, but he is taking lessons and trying to communicate with my dad, also takes him for road ship and fishing sometimes... He is already our family member!
When you do your thrift shopping, and find something appropriate for a special friend, it's not just for fun also make it even more meaningful! Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment