Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Plastic Bag HoLder

This morning, I went to Avalon Burnaby to buy babies' organic milk, this is our usual routine once a week now. And of course on the way, I always  love to stop by Home Sense and Michael for a quick peak. But today, I didn't go to my favorite stores, because I saw a thrift store and caught my eyes, also nearby was one of my favorite store "Loft living", so I thought that would be a nice trip to visit .
And surprisingly, that was a big store, especially had more furniture pieces than other usual  thrift stores. I saw there was a Chinese red wooden box sitting at the corner, and right away got my attention. I usually don't like red, but love red in furniture pieces and some home decorations, maybe from my Chinese roots.  I guess it might be for a wine holder, there were six divider. Well, I didn't really need another wine holder, since I had good wine rack and nice bar table in my house already, but I thought maybe I could use for my plastic bag holder instead. Right now I stored all the plastic bag in a box underneath the sink, and if I switch that, it will be also a nice decoration piece.


And here are the pictures I'd like to share with you. ( Did you see the little oval table behind ? That was from Mr.Honey's great grandma's, and I am thinking to repaint and have graphic on it later, will show the photo when I am done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment