Friday, July 27, 2012

Ce Ce Caldwell Paint

I  love to read my friend Kathryn's DIY blog, we used to work together at the same school, she is a such talented beautiful woman and a mom of two. I am a huge fan of her blog .She introduced her paint for her furniture painting  in her blog and  highly recommended. I contacted the person who is the distributor and was told the color I wanted ( vintage white ) was out of order and yesterday when i saw the facebook that the shipment were here , i was just so excited! On the way driving to maple ridge this afternoon, my mind already kept thinking of my project , and imagining how the color would turn into later...
Now, I have the new paint sitting at my garage, I got the "Vintage White", "Young Kansas Wheat", a small sample can of  "Seattle Mist" and "Satin Finish" which can be used as "wax". I can't wait til my first piece to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment