Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Treasure Pieces

Well summer holiday seems almost one month passed , I love to spend time with my two young babies and also enjoy exploring my new neighborhood. Yesterday I found some "treasure pieces", and just loved it. I found those french style accessory holder and couldn't make my mind in the store, so I bought them all to home. The little one I know it will be for my baby girl Nyha's, but I was still wondering which one I should keep for me... maybe I will let them sit on my counter for a day then I will have some idea...
I was looking for a magazine holder for a long time, and when I walked into the "Home Sense Store" yesterday, it was just at the corner of the store, and right away caught my eye, that was it! Then I checked the price, whoohoo, I put into my shopping cart right away. This is my another DIY project of the summer! Will show the picture after it is finished later...


I love Europe and had a very good memory and deep impression . Also I just love fashion, being a fashion merchandiser is also one of my favorite career I would love to do. But unfortunately, those famous cities which leads all the top trendy and fashion style I still haven't been there yet.They are Paris, London and New York   So when i found those antique look hooks with the city pictures on it, I just couldn't let it go... It was just made my day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment