Friday, May 15, 2015

Hello, I am back!

It's been so long since I last time posted, well I did quite a lot last year.... I am back to be a part time model again since last summer , thank you to all my artist friends's encouragement! I have never thought about after 40'years old , especially being a mom of two, I still can be able to do this , but I have to say , yes, I can do it! To me, it's one of kind of my other side of the world, and I think I do need it for a little balance , to add on some color and make me enjoy life more....here are some photos I did photo shoot last summer, thank you for visiting!




2 comments:

  1. How can you keep your belly skin smooth and breast upright strong after giving birth to two babies ,amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have secret, and I think I do need more exercises to stay more toned!

    ReplyDelete